Oct 16, 2012

Don't you wish your daughter was hot like me?!


I just walked through the house and heard my daughter singing this song. True Story.

Thanks a lot little 3 chipmunk movie for teaching this song to my child.

At least she is creative and made it into her own song, should I be proud?

No, probably not.

I love her even if she sings songs such as this.


Thank goodness she wasn't alive when the Thong Song was popular, I can only imagine what she would turn that song into....


My kids are always entertaining. I love them so.

What else do I love? My iphone.

{yes, I'm sure it's totally normal to compare your love for your kids with your love for your phone. my life would stop if any of them went missing. this goes for you too husband.}

What's not to love about my iphone?
The cracked screen you say?

The fact that it is like 4 upgraded iphones away from the newest version?

The turtle like speed?

                               Y'all quit hatin' on my phone, yo!

Yes, I could get a new one, but I'm not trading it in.
           
 I mean, that's like putting your grandma, who is still  active, in the nursing home and going out and finding a younger, hipper one.

Would you do that to your grandma?

#shameonyou

No, but for real, I still have my dinosaur Zach Morris phone because I will not let my phone provider get the best of me!

I see you contract holder, I know what you are trying to do....
my contract doesn't end until February but I can upgrade now in October and get a new phone and sign a new contract.

You are just so sneaky with that tempting time delay to make me give in and just get a new phone instead of waiting so I can sign a new contract with a new place.....I see what you're doing and it won't work. {Hopefully}

Ok, but the moral of the story is that I luuuuurve my iphone pics.

Cause it's so easy and convenient to snap pics of stuff on the go.

It's been a long time since I did a photo dump on here and since we have a lot of catching up to do, let's get it on!

Loving my new wreath! So excited that I have a front porch to decorate for the holidays finally!

I slaved all day over painting this pumpkin!

Kate's artwork.

Alex just had to carve hers.

The girls painted their letters to their name so we could hang them on their wall. I was in charge of putting ribbon on them so they could hand, I'm not crafty AT ALL!
Case in point, I did the K backwards.....so her room looked like this for awhile:

Ate's room!!

We decided to have a fire one night, and FH mentioned going to buy firewood......poor city boy!! We went on a field trip to the woods and found us some free wood.















Kate's pants were falling so her sister had to help her. #thatslove



















The girls got a new phone and they are dying of excitement! It's only a go phone and meant for emergencies. But they ask me how they get new apps on it. Ha!



The girls and FH were playing hide and seek in the house. Kate found a dark room with an empty laundry basket and blended in great!




Well, that's all the photos I have for now....I'm off to catch up on work. Oh, also, I did a guest post here if you would like to check it out!

Happy Tuesday {Is it Friday yet?}!!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment