Aug 16, 2012

Inspire Me Healthy- Week 3 (I think)

Something happened this past week....I wasn't inspired. I was such a slacker. See Sonic dessert below.



But today starts an 8 day challenge that I am doing. I am PUMPED. And super motivated. {I say that every time, not the point....}
You can read a little more about it here.
This 8 day challenge includes, wait for it, no carbs. Oh, it just got real.
Carbs are my BFF.
They make me happy, full, and my butt big and round.
{Pretend like you didn't just start singing "Baby Got Back". I dare you.}
{If you didn't then, I bet you did now.}
So, back to my butt. No, I mean carbs. Or, ummm, rather no carbs.
Meat is what's for dinner {and lunch}.
Protein shakes will be had 3 times a day. Protein shakes that are mainly water and mainly a big ole glass of nothingness.

8 Days.
That means my last day of the challenge will be next Thursday.
Next Inspire Me Healthy Thursday.

Oh and there will be exercising.
FH works nights and his MAIN duty is to make sure I'm awake by 5.



I swear the man is more reliable than an alarm clock.
I get a text at exactly 5AM.

Not 5:01, not 4:59.
{I swear I just almost typed 4:99, did that just happen? We are talking minutes here not cents. Get it together fool. Notice, this no carb thing is messing with my head and I'm only 2 hours in. Imagine the genius posts I'll be making by next week.}

If I don't follow through, please call me out.
Blast it on facebook, put it up on a billboard, send me hate mail.
I'll let you decide.

Until then, I'll be munching on carbs Sonic ice as a snack with a side of meat. Try not to be too jealous.

For some reason, I'm a loser and I can't get the link up pic copied. So follow this link to find more healthy posts!

 
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Confession: We had Dairy Queen dessert for dinner on Sunday night. Yup, we did.

    No CARBS? You are a brave, strong, courageous woman!

    In all seriousness, good luck & you got this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it lady! If you need carbs eat almonds or pecans, a very healthy carb :)!

    I believe you can do it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your challenge!! YOU CAN DO IT!! I'll be back next week to see how youre doing!!!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I'm linking up with Raven and Kristen as well! Good luck girl!

    ReplyDelete